1. Open up a Bartell Drugs Community Caring Card and present the card at check-out. Qualifying purchases earn up to 4% as a donation from Bartell to the Temple. There is no additional cost to you, as the donation is part of their community benefit plan.
Simply pick up a registration form that includes our group name and number (forms in temple foyer), complete the registration form and bring to any Bartell Drug store. If you pick up an in-store registration form include our group name, Seattle Buddhist Church and group # 163944317. You will be given a B’Caring Card that will need to be registered by phone (800) 931-6258 or the web, eScrip.com/BCaringCard.
Please keep in mind that qualified purchases do NOT include: pharmacy prescriptions, alcohol, tobacco, postage stamps, lottery tickets, transportation passes, gift or phone cards.
2. Sign-up for a Fred Meyer Rewards Card and/or if you already have a Fred Meyer Rewards card, link the card to the Seattle Betsuin (ID# 85804). You can do this by following this link: Fred Meyer Community Rewards. You will still earn your Rewards points, fuel points, and rebates, but the added benefit is that Fred Meyer provides a donation as part of their community program to benefit non-profit organizations.
3. Another way to donate to the Temple is to take advantage of Amazon Shop Now, which has a benefit program for non-profit organizations.
4. (New!) You’re ONE CLICK away from supporting Seattle Buddhist Church! The online shopping you do is the ticket. It’s easy! No cards to register and it can mean hundreds of dollars to us. Click this link: eScript Shopping and donate to the Temple!
5. Another opportunity is available as a mobile app. People need to sit through a short webinar but the Betsuin can earn funds from anyone who purchase electronic gift cards that show up on their smart phones. They then use the amount showing on the smart phones to pay for goods at the particular store. More information here.
a. Link to donation form.