Interested in being a part of our Virtual Obon? Record yourself dancing Goshu Ondo and see your submission in our VSBO Premiere on July 18th at 4:00pm PST on the Seattle Bon Odori YouTube Page
Click continue reading for instructions on how to record yourself and submit your video
Thank you for your interest in recording your own Goshu Ondo for this year’s 2020 Virtual Seattle Bon Odori. Below are some recording guidelines for how we would like you to be framed for your home video.
We would like the video to be framed as similarly to the image below as possible. This means:
- Frame the entire body of the dancer(s). We want to see everyone’s dance steps and faces!
- Film horizontally (landscape) style for consistency of the images.
- Stay on screen while you are dancing, however if you have 3 or more people, feel free to dance around the camera.
- Record for a minimum of 60 seconds. If you want to go longer go ahead! Please no longer than 3 minutes.
- All recordings must be submitted by July 11th for inclusion
- Have fun! Thank you for being a part of Virtual Bon Odori!
You can watch Goshu Ondo here and dance along with music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csVMXyX7zZ8&t=125s.
Google Drive Upload Folder. Please be aware that file uploads to this drive will be public and accessible by others.